Saturday, September 24, 2011

making a pocket

I think of all the things  I have,
I like my pockets best.
Pockets hold just everything
and they give your hands a rest.

I never know just what I'll find,
what special things I'll see
to put inside my pockets ~~
these are treasures, just for me.

When Mommy's doing laundry though,
she says sometimes it's scary
finding rocks and frogs and beetles
and my spiders that are hairy.


gunnelsvensson said...

Very beautiful Emmy!

Nancy said...

Love your pocket poem! Seems that pockets are everywhere these days. Reminds me of all the pocket fun I had with Pre-K classes in the past!

deanna7trees said...

scrumptious pockets. wonder what surprises they will hold.

yvette said...

o ja..zakken waar je niet weet wat er in zit...nou de mijne vol honden koekjes...

wat een leuk gedicht!